Friday, January 15, 2010

Registration for 2010 Season!!

Returning Participants:
Registration will be at The TrakShak in Trussville February 16 at 6pm.

New Participants:
Registration will be at The TrakShak in Trussville February 18 at 6pm.


I do not have our practice and meet schedule finalized, but I expect it to be very similar to last year. I will post it as soon as it is ready.

***Important note to New Participants: It is possible that we won't have to cap the number of participants this year, but it will require 4+ parents who are willing to volunteer to coach. The time requirement will be 2 afternoons/week for 1 hour and Saturday mornings for 1.5 hours. If we can pull this together, we can allow our program numbers to grow! If you are new to this program and are interested in being a coach, please let me know via kellyanderic@gmail.com.

Looking forward to another great Trackster season!!

2 comments:

  1. I highly recommend coaching! I coached the 7-8 yr-olds last year and had a GREAT time! It was very rewarding! Please, PLEASE consider coaching so we can give more kids an opportunity to run. Otherwise, we will have very little room for new participants this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU to anyone who is willing to coach so more kids can run. We've not done this before, but I hope to sign my son up this year. Thanks in advance to everyone who is willing to coach! :)

    ReplyDelete